Version 1.8.0 of Mobile Queue - Ad Free has been released.
* Added movie button to top of movie detail toolbar
* Added movie format types in (DVD, Blu-ray) preferences
* Added to Queue Menu List Items to "move title to top of queue" (Long Press to get option)
Mobile Queue - Ad Supported to be updated soon.
Friday, January 14, 2011
The following information regarding the return of applications when purchased via the Android Market is in line with the Android Market standard terms and conditions. Please check the Android Market website for updates and further details regarding returns when purchasing applications from the Android Market. Google’s conditions for returning apps when purchased from the Android Market are as follows:
You have 15 minutes from the time of purchase (not download) to return an application purchased through Android Market for a full refund. You may only return a given application once. If you subsequently purchase the same app again, you may not return it a second time.
How to return an app: From Market, visit the My Downloads page, and select the application you'd like to return.
- Applications that are eligible for return are marked with an 'Uninstall & Refund' button. Please note that after the 15 minutes return period has expired, all sales are final.
- After 15 minutes, selecting the "Uninstall" button will simply remove the application from your device.
Silent Labs requests that you take advantage of the free demo or trial versions of Silent Labs applications where possible. This will provide you with a good idea of what the application will look like and how it will function on your phone.
Posted by Silent Smuggler at 9:37 AM